November


How'd I wish it snowed . . .
But then it would be quite ma-fan to do anything. Would be dead-cold, wet and dark. So.. nah..

The month of November was a roller-coaster ride with so many things happening. No kidding. But the month ended nicely with a nice surprise planned by Jessica. Thanks baby =)


Here's a picture of me being stressed out in one of our gazzilion meetings. People play sports, go out, bang their heads when they're stressed out. Not me, I pick my nose when I'm feelings stressed. =_=". Nice face angle of me I guess.

Attended Dew's wedding, which was nice, although didn't really get to talk to her, but it was ok.

May Hui was there too. So it was the 3 of us.

Some people say I post too many words in my posts. =.=... So I'm keeping things simple. It's a 20 to 1 words to picture ratio. 20 words, 1 picture. o_o.....



We don't celebrate it. No one does... except for the Americans, and Canadians.. I think.. I'm not sure..don't care... Thanksgiving. I'm not an American, but I do like the idea of it. Haha

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ROSSIE SIS!

How nice to have a time and season to say thanks to things around you that you should be grateful for. Although critics said you should do that everyday. So... screw you if you say you only can take part in the celebration if you're American.

  • I'm thankful for things that I don't have. If I have everything, I wouldn't be thankful for anything.
  • I'm thankful for Jay-Jay and Ian Hitz Morning Crew for making my drive to office every morning less of a drag.
  • I'm thankful for Airasia. For making flying cheap for everyone. o_o.....
  • I'm thankful for the love of my life, Tania.... you have no idea how much I do love you.
  • I'm thankful for my colleagues and ex-colleagues, for making work querky and not so boring.
  • I'm thankful for all my friends and family FOR EVERYTHING.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU SAY I CANT CELEBRATE IT. BLUEK!

Cheers!

2 comments:

debrajill said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww~~~~ so sweeettttt....soo when will i need to book my ticket to kuching?? hahaha~ cant wait too long you know alvin..~ not gooddd~ hehee.

neway... wish there is hitz FM in labuan.miss that station..cause it cheers up your morning~ hehehe..

n HapPy thanksgiving to both of yOU!!! i really want to eat turkey now...i really like the thanksgiving dinner to be celebrated here..at least you can gathered up with all your family members and friends yeah~ hehehee..

I hope YOu have a fuN time in what yOu doing..cause i know i enJoy doing the stock thingy last time~ hehe.. and you Taniaa~ do tell me if your company got vacant ya in labuan ya~ hehehe..Hugs and kiss~

Jessica said...

haha...u can book ur tickets anytime from now onwards. u and ur family are welcomed to stay at my place anytime. and no we are not tying the knot anytime soon!! hope everything well for u and ur family =)

Post a Comment